MEETINGS & EVENTS
Anne Arundel Senior Provider Group Meetings
SPG meetings are currently being held at 8:30AM on the second Tuesday of every month on Zoom. Meeting reminders will be sent out via online newsletter. Monthly meetings are open to everyone; membership is not required. Come and take advantage of the educational and networking opportunities.
We cordially invite you to attend and look forward to greeting you!
2021 Meeting Dates
- April 13th 8:30-10:00 am via Zoom TOPIC: End of Life Panel Discussion
- May 11th 8:30-10:00 am DRIVE THRU RESOURCE GUIDE PICK UP (in Annapolis, details coming soon)
- June 8th 8:30-10:00 am via Zoom TOPIC: Hearing Loss and Older Adults (Chesapeake Hearing Center)
- July 13th 8:30-10:00 am TENTATIVE IN-PERSON OUTDOOR EVENT (Details coming soon)
- August 10th 8:30-10:00 am via Zoom Topic: Vision and Older Adults (Lion's Club)
- September 14th 8:30-10:00 am via Zoom Topic: Compassion Fatigue Panel Discussion
- October 12th 8:30-10:00 am DRIVE THRU RESOURCE GUIDE PICK UP (in Annapolis, details coming soon)
- November 9th 8:30-10:00am via Zoom Topic: Hospice and Family Caregivers
- December 14th 8:30- 10:00am via Zoom
Interested in being a sponsor for one of our meetings? Use our contact page or send us an e-mail. Also, please make sure to check our News regularly for Member News, Announcements, & Upcoming Events!